Cooper Island (British Virgin Islands)
- For the Island in South Georgia, see Cooper Island.
- For the islet in the US Minor Outlying Islands, see Palmyra Atoll.
Cooper Island seen from Tortola
|British Overseas Territory||British Virgin Islands|
Cooper Island is a small island of the British Virgin Islands in the Caribbean. There are five privately owned properties on the island, plus a small beach club resort. Cooper Island Beach Club has 12 hotel rooms, a restaurant, rum bar, coffee shop, solar powered brewery, and gift shop. Facilities are open to guests, day visitors and yachts using the nearby moorings. Manchioneel Bay features 30 mooring balls that accommodate vessels up to 60 feet.
View Into The Blue, an underwater camera company, operates a live stream underwater webcam at Cooper Island. It can be viewed online or in the lobby of the Cooper Island Beach Club.
The island lies adjacent to "wreck alley", a popular wreck diving site in the British Virgin Islands where a number of vessels have been deliberately sunk as dive sites. A local dive store near the beach club rents tanks to certified scuba divers.
- "Virgin Islands 2010 Population and Housing Census Report" (PDF). p. 6. Retrieved 7 January 2019.
- "Home". View Into The Blue. Retrieved 9 September 2016.
- Beach Cottages of Cooper Island
- Cooper Island Beach Club
- Rental Villa Quart-A-Nancy Point, Cooper Island
|This British Virgin Islands location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|