From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coordination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coordination may refer to:
- Coordination (linguistics), a compound grammatical construction
- Language coordination, the tendency of people to mimic the language of others
- Coordination (political culture), a Utopian form of political regime
- Motor coordination, in animal motion
- A chemical reaction to form a coordination complex
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coordination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.