Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coordination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coordination may refer to:
- Coordination (linguistics), a compound grammatical construction
- Language coordination, the tendency of people to mimic the language of others
- Coordination (political culture), a Utopian form of political regime
- Motor coordination, in animal motion
- A chemical reaction to form a coordination complex
- Gleichschaltung the process of Nazification in Germany after 1933, often translated as "coordination"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coordination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.