Coordination of Azawad Movements
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The CMA is currently chaired by Bilal Ag Acherif as of March 2017.
- The National Movement for the Liberation of Azawad (MNLA)
- The High Council for Unity of Azawad (HCUA)
- The Arab Movement of Azawad (MAA)
- The Coordination of Patriotic Resistance Movements and Forces (CMFPR)
- The Coalition for the People of Azawad (CPA)
- "Les groupes du nord du Mali cherchent à accorder leurs violons pour Alger - RFI". rfi.fr. Retrieved 2017-03-25.
|This Mali-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|