Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up coordinator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coordinator may refer to:
- Administrative assistant, or sometimes a slightly higher-ranking employee
- Facilitator, a position within an organization or business with significant responsibilities for acting as a liaison between departments, stakeholders and information sources, which requires many non-administrative competencies
- Grammatical conjunction, also called a coordinating conjunction
- An assistant coach in American or Canadian football; see offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator
- Parenting coordinator, a mental health professional assigned by the Court to manage on-going issues in child custody
- Coordinator Sprocket, a fictional character in Viewtiful Joe
- Coordinators, genetically engineered humans in the Gundam SEED series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coordinator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.