Coore (also known as Coor) (Irish: Cubhar. Meaning: angle of land) is a village in the parish of Kilmurry Ibrickane, near Mullagh and Milltown Malbay, in County Clare, Ireland. It is made up of two communities: Coore East and Coore West.
Coore West is split into two parts:
- Coore West (east) is the place where the local church is standing. "The Most Holy Redeemer" church is built in 1865-1866, by father Patrick Moran.
- Coore West (west) houses Coore National School and the former "Gleeson's Pub", playground of musicians like Kitty Hayes and Junior Crehan.
In popular culture
- A Short History of Coore National School
- Nell Gleeson has published a book on Gleesons pub and music called "The pub down in Coore".
- Call for stricter windfarm guidelines
- Irish Harp CD, Golden Lights and Green Shadows - Gráinne Hambly