Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Copenhagen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark and can refer to the city proper, as well as several different geographical and administrative divisions in and around the city:
- Copenhagen Municipality, the largest of the municipalities making up the city of Copenhagen
- Copenhagen County, the former county of Copenhagen, separate from the municipality
- Copenhagen metropolitan area
- Urban area of Copenhagen, the central urban area of Metropolitan Copenhagen
Copenhagen may also refer to:
- Copenhagen (horse), the horse of Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington
- Battle of Copenhagen (1801), a battle between British and the Naval forces of Denmark–Norway
- Battle of Copenhagen (1807), a British naval attack of the city of Copenhagen
- Copenhagenization (naval) (AKA Copenhagening), the practice of confiscating all the ships of a defeated adversary introduced with the Battle of Copenhagen in 1807
- København (ship), a Danish naval sail training ship that vanished without trace
- Copenhagen Accord, 2009 agreement of delegates at the 15th session of the Conference of Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Copenhagen interpretation, an interpretation of quantum mechanics
- Copenhagen criteria, a list of requirements required to join the European Union
- Copenhagen Consensus, a project that seeks to establish priorities for climate change and global (human) welfare based on political-econometric analysis
- Copenhagen School (disambiguation), various "schools" of theory originating in Copenhagen within several scientific disciplines
- The Copenhagen School (theology), a view of history during the Biblical period, whose adherents are sometimes called Biblical "minimalists" or "revisionists"
- Copenhagenization (bicycling), a concept in urban planning and design relating to the implementation of segregated bicycle facilities for utility cycling in cities
Arts and entertainment
- "Copenhagen" (song), a 1924 popular song by Charlie Davis, recorded by many jazz performers
- Copenhagen (album), a live album by Galaxie 500 recorded in 1990 and released in 1997
- Copenhagen (play), a 1998 play by Michael Frayn
- Copenhagen Distortion, an annual festival for street life and electronic music, since 1998.
- Copenhagen (2002 film), a 2002 television film based on Michael Frayn's play
- Copenhagen (2014 film), a 2014 film by Mark Raso starring Gethin Anthony and Frederikke Dahl Hansen
- København (board game), a board game spun off from Monopoly
- Copenhagen, a 2017 song by electronic dance music duo Orbital
- Copenhagen paths, a term used to refer to Copenhagen-style bicycle lanes in Melbourne, Australia
- Copenhagen (tobacco), a brand of dipping tobacco (moist snuff)
- 2009 United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP 15, COP/MOP 5), which took place December 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Copenhagen Tunnel, a railway tunnel near King Cross station in London, England. Named after the nearby former residence of the Danish ambassador.
- Copenhagen Curves, a set of 56 drafting templates, usually of acrylic plastic, used to draw on paper the shape of a ship's hull to scale.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Copenhagen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.