The Copenhagen School is a term given to "schools" of theory originating in Copenhagen, Denmark. In at least four different scientific disciplines a theoretical approach originating in Copenhagen has been so influential that they have been dubbed "the Copenhagen School"
- Copenhagen School (quantum physics) - centered on the theories developed by Niels Bohr
- Copenhagen School (theology) - centered on a theoretical framework developed by Thomas L. Thompson, Niels Peter Lemche and others. Also called the School of Minimalist Theology.
- Copenhagen School (international relations), security studies - centered on ideas by Barry Buzan, Ole Wæver and Jaap de Wilde.
- Copenhagen School (linguistics) - centered on the linguistic theories developed by Louis Hjelmslev, and later formed into the "Copenhagen school of functional linguistics".
- Copenhagen School of Medieval Philosophy
- Copenhagen School (painting)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about schools, colleges, or other educational institutions which are associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|