|Look up copia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Copia may refer to :
- Copia, the Roman Goddess of Abundance
- Places and jurisdictions
- Copia (or Copiae), the ancient city and bishopric also called Thurii or Thurium, now a Latin Catholic titular see
- Copia (Boeotia) (or Copae or Copiae), an ancient Greek city in Boeotia
- The Culinary Institute of America at Copia, a branch campus of the culinary school
- Copia: The American Center for Wine, Food & the Arts, the former museum in Napa, California
- Copia: Foundations of the Abundant Style, a 1512 rhetorical guidebook by Desiderius Erasmus
- Copia alternative metal hard rock band from Melbourne Australia
- Copia (album), a 2007 album by Eluvium
- A LTR-Retrotransposon genetic element found in many animals and plants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Copia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.