Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up copia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Copia may refer to:
- Copia (or Copiae), the ancient city and bishopric also called Thurii or Thurium, now a Latin Catholic titular
- Copia (Boeotia) (or Copae or Copiae), an ancient Greek city in Boeotia
- Copia: Foundations of the Abundant Style, a 1512 rhetorical guidebook by Desiderius Erasmus
- Copia: The American Center for Wine, Food & the Arts, the former museum in Napa, California
- The Culinary Institute of America at Copia, a branch campus of the culinary school
- Cornucopia, a symbol of abundance and nourishment
- Copia (album), a 2007 album by Eluvium
- A LTR-Retrotransposon, genetic element found in many animals and plants
- Cardinal Copia, the "fourth" lead singer of Swedish metal band, Ghost
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Copia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.