This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|private limited company|
|Industry||High-End Audio Equipment|
|Headquarters||Ryesgade 25 D, 2200 København, Denmark|
|Products||Hi-fi equipment, Audio-visual equipment|
Copland is a Danish audio company that was established in the mid-1980s by Olé Möller. Their main product line include both valve and solid-state amplifiers. In addition to two-channel amplification, they also have amplifiers designed for home cinema applications.
The first products were the CT401 and CT501 amplifiers, which won praise for their build and sound quality. Their current product range includes only one source component, which is a compact disc player.
The company also introduced a Digital Room Correction (DRC) system, which uses time-domain based techniques to generate anti-reflection signals to counteract room resonances and cancellations. It is based on Dynaton's DDRC module.
- COPLAND website
- COPLAND DRC205 microsite
- COPLAND Corporate History on The Audio Circuit
- Dynaton Reference List, including Copland
- Copland CTA 401 review on Home Theatre Review
- Copland CTA 405 review on Home Theatre Review
- Copland CTA 405 review at Testseek.com
- Copland CTA 405 review on What Hi-Fi
- Copland CDA 288 review at Sound Stage
- Copland CDA 288 review on Gramaphone
- Copland CDA 825 review on Hi-Fi Choice
- Copland DRC 205 review at Sound Stage AV