Copleston may refer to:
- Edward Copleston (1776–1849), English churchman and academic
- Ernest Copleston (1855–1933), Anglican Bishop, brother of Reginald
- Frederick Copleston (1907–1994), historian of philosophy
- Geoffrey Copleston (1921–1999), British actor
- John Copleston (fl. 1655), Sheriff of Devon
- Reginald Copleston (1845–1925), Anglican Bishop in India, brother of Ernest
- Copplestone, Devon, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Copleston.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.