From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coppel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coppel or Coppell may refer to:
- Alec Coppel (1907–1972), Australian-born author
- Alfred Coppel (1921–2004), American author
- Charles Coppel (born 1937), Australian political scientist and former barrister
- Óscar Levín Coppel (born 1948), Mexican politician from the Institutional Revolutionary Party
- Jérôme Coppel (born 1986), French road racing cyclist
- Juan José Suárez Coppel, Mexican manager
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coppel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.