Jump to navigation Jump to search
Copper ale is the flagship beer of Otter Creek Brewing, a craft brewery located in Middlebury, Vermont. It is also produced by other U.S. companies, such as Boulder Beer Company in Boulder, Colorado.
- Grove, Jake (July 1, 2011). "On Tap: Singletrack Copper Ale from Boulder Beer". The Anderson Independent-Mail. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- Boulton, Christopher; Quain, David (2013). Brewing Yeast and Fermentation. John Wiley & Sons. p. 33. ISBN 978-1118685341.
- Perozzi, Christina; Beaune, Hallie (2009). The Naked Pint: An Unadulterated Guide to Craft Beer. Penguin. p. 76. ISBN 978-1101149225.
- Szamatulski, Tess; Szamatulski, Mark (2010). CloneBrews, 2nd Edition: Recipes for 200 Commercial Beers. Storey Publishing. p. 148. ISBN 978-1603422802.
- DeBenedetti, Christian (2011). The Great American Ale Trail. Running Press. p. 113. ISBN 978-0762444762.
- "The Shout". Theshout.com.au. October 25, 2013. Retrieved 18 January 2014.
- "Copper Coin Introduces The Coin Copper Ale". Washington Beer Blog. December 12, 2012.
- Copper ale recipe. Beer & Wine Journal. January 10, 2014.
|This beer or brewery-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|