|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Shane Keating|
|Elevation||1,030 m (3,380 ft)|
|Website||Marquis De Lorne Community Association|
Copperfield is a neighbourhood in the southeast quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. The neighbourhood is bounded by 52nd St. to the west, Stoney Trail to the south, and the neighbourhood of New Brighton to the north.
It is represented in the Calgary City Council by the Ward 12 councillor.
Copperfield had a population of 7,162 in 2011.
The community of Copperfield was launched in 2002 by Hopewell Residential Communities. Since that time the Copperfield community has grown to include approximately 4000 homes, including 2800 single family homes upon completion in 2006 over a 4-year period.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2011). "Copperfield - Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-05.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-08-24. Retrieved 2010-05-19.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|