Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coppermine may refer, apart from the primary meaning of copper extraction, to:
- Coppermine Bay, Greenland
- Coppermine Herald, one of the heralds at the Canadian Heraldic Authority
- Coppermine Peninsula, Antarctica
- Coppermine Photo Gallery
- Coppermine River, in Nunavut and the Northwest Territories, from which the community of Coppermine got its name
- Coppermine is the former name of Kugluktuk, Nunavut
- Codename for a Pentium III microprocessor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coppermine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.