|Look up Coptic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coptic may refer to:
- Copts, an ethnoreligious group mainly in the area of modern Egypt but also in Sudan and Libya.
- Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria or Coptic Church, the largest Christian church in Egypt and the Middle East
- Coptic language, a Northern Afro-Asiatic language spoken in Egypt until at least the 17th century
- Coptic alphabet, the script used for writing the Coptic language
- Coptic (Unicode block), a block of Unicode characters for writing the Coptic language
- SS Coptic (1881), a ship of the White Star Line
- Coptic Catholic Church, an Alexandrian Rite particular Church
- Greek and Coptic, a block of Unicode characters containing characters necessary to write the Coptic language
- Coptic architecture, the architecture of the Copts
- Coptic binding or Coptic sewing, methods of bookbinding employed by early Christians in Egypt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coptic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.