Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up copula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Copula may refer to:
- Copula (linguistics), a word used to link subject and predicate
- Indo-European copula, this word in the Indo-European languages
- Copula (music), a type of polyphonic texture similar to organum
- Copula (probability theory), a function linking marginal variables into a multivariate distribution
- Copula (jellyfish), a genus of box jellyfish
- Copula linguae, an embryonic structure of the tongue
- Beatmania IIDX 23: Copula, a video game
- Cupola, an architectural term
- Cupola furnace, a foundry device
- Cupula (disambiguation)
- Cupule (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Copula.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.