|Look up copycat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Copycat may refer to a person who adopts, copies, imitates, mimics, or follows the same thing as someone. For example, a child who adopts the behavior, style or does exactly the same as another child might be called a copycat.
Copycat may also refer to:
- Copycat crime, a criminal act that is modeled on previous crimes that have been reported in the media
- Copycat suicide, suicide inspired by or replicating another's suicide attempt
Science and technology
Television and film
- Copycat (film), a 1995 thriller starring Sigourney Weaver and Holly Hunter
- Copycat, a competition series broadcast by MTV
- Copy Cats (TV series), British Comedy sketch show from 1985–1987 broadcast on ITV
- Copycats, a British children's game show
- Copycat Singers, a musical gameshow broadcast by TV3 Sweden
- The Copycat, an episode of The Real Ghostbusters
- Copycat, an episode of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir
- "Copycat" (Patrick Ouchène song), a song by Patrick Ouchène, representing Belgium for the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest
- "Copycat", a song by gothic metal band Lacrimosa, from the 1995 album Inferno
- "Copycat" (The Cranberries song), a 2000 song by The Cranberries from Bury the Hatchet
- Copy Cats (album), a 1988 album by Johnny Thunders and Patti Palladin
- "Copycat" (Billie Eilish song), a Billie Eilish song
- Copycat (Marvel Comics), a comic book character in the Marvel Universe
- Copycat (Wildstorm), a comic book character in the Wildstorm Comics Universe
- The Copycats, a musical band of cats in the cartoon Kidd Video
- Copycat, a character in the Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow games
- Copycat (Extinctioners), anthropomorphic feline in the Extinctioners comic book series
- CopyCat, a power in the board game Cosmic Encounter
- Copy Cats (short story collection), a short story collection by David Crouse
- Copycat Building, building built in 1897 as a manufacturing warehouse
- CopyCat, a reference to a recipe that tastes like a restaurant recipe or famous product purchased in a store.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Copycat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.