From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up copy cat or copycat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Copycat may refer to: A person or thing that adopts, copies, imitates, mimics, or follows same thing as someone, as a child who adopts the behavior, style or does exactly the same as another child.
- Copycat crime, a criminal act that is modeled on previous crimes that have been reported in the media
- Copycat suicide, suicide inspired by or replicating another's suicide attempt
Science and technology
Television and film
- Copycat (film), a 1995 thriller starring Sigourney Weaver and Holly Hunter
- Copycat, a competition series broadcast by MTV
- Copy Cats (TV series), British Comedy sketch show from 1985- 1987 broadcast on ITV
- Copycats, a British children's game show
- Copycat Singers, a musical gameshow broadcast by TV3 Sweden
- "Copycat" (Patrick Ouchène song), a song by Patrick Ouchène, representing Belgium for the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest
- "Copycat", a song by gothic metal band Lacrimosa, from the 1995 album Inferno
- "Copycat" (The Cranberries song), a 2000 song by The Cranberries from Bury the Hatchet
- Copy Cats (album), a 1988 album by Johnny Thunders and Patti Palladin
- Copycat (Marvel Comics), a comic book character in the Marvel Universe
- Copycat (Wildstorm), a comic book character in the Wildstorm Comics Universe
- The Copycats, a musical band of cats in the cartoon Kidd Video
- Copycat, a character in the Pokémon Red and Blue and Pokémon Yellow games
- CopyCat, a power in the board game Cosmic Encounter
- Copy Cats (short story collection), a short story collection by David Crouse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Copycat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.