|Look up coquette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coquette may refer to:
- a flirtatious female
- Coquette (film), an Academy Award-winning 1929 film starring Mary Pickford
- Coquette (1949 film), a 1949 Mexican musical film
- Coqueta (1983 film), a 1983 Mexican musical drama film
- "Coquette" (song), 1929 song by Johnny Green and Carmen Lombardo
- Coquette Productions, the production company of Courteney Cox and David Arquette
- The Coquette, a 1797 epistolary novel by Hannah Webster Foster
- HMS Coquette, various ships of the British Royal Navy
- Coquettes, several species of hummingbird in the genus Lophornis, and the Racket-tailed coquette in the genus Discosura
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coquette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.