Corabia Solar Park
|Corabia Solar Park|
Location of Corabia Solar Park in Romania
|Commission date||December 2012|
|Construction cost||€21 million|
|Nameplate capacity||7 MW|
|Average generation||8.5 GWh|
Corabia Solar Park, a large thin-film photovoltaic (PV) power system, is built on a 45 ha plot of land near the Corabia commune in Romania. The solar park is a 7-megawatt solar power system using a number of 28,602 solar pannels of 245 Wp each of state-of-the-art thin film technology, and was completed in December 2012.[needs update] The solar park is expected to supply 8,500 MWh of electricity per year. Construction began in March 2012 and was completed in December 2012.
- Energy policy of the European Union
- Renewable energy commercialization
- Renewable energy in the European Union
- Solar power in Romania
- Corabia Photovoltaic Park
- Presence on the International Photovoltaic Market
- "O singură firmă face curent de la Soare în România" (in Romanian). Money. 2011-06-06. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- Facts and Figures