Jump to navigation Jump to search
It may also refer to:
- Coran (river), a tributary of the Charente in France
- Coran Capshaw, manager of the Dave Matthews Band
- Coracholan languages, an alternative name for a language group within the Uto-Aztecan family, spoken in the Mexican states of Jalisco and Nayarit
- Coran the elf, a Baldur's Gate non-player character, voiced by Brian George
- Circle Seven Koran, the holy scripture of the Moorish Science Temple of America
- Coran, character of the Voltron TV-Series franchise.