Corax can refer to:
- Corax, the Latin species name of the common raven (Corvus corax)
- Corax, a species name
- Corax (genus), a genus of fossil sharks
- Corax of Syracuse, one of the founders of Greek rhetoric
- Predrag Koraksić Corax, political cartoonist from Serbia
- Janne Corax (born 1967), Swedish cyclist
- Corax, central character in The Gospel of Corax, 1996 Paul Park novel
- BAE Systems Corax (also known as the 'Raven'), a British experimental unmanned aerial vehicle developed in 2004
- "Corax", abbreviation of corporate action in the realm of corporate finance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.