From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Corax can refer to:
- Corax, the Latin species name of the Common Raven (Corvus corax)
- BAE Systems Corax (also known as the 'Raven'), a British experimental unmanned aerial vehicle developed in 2004
- Corax of Syracuse, one of the founders of Greek rhetoric
- Janne Corax, Swedish cyclist
- Predrag Koraksić Corax, political cartoonist from Serbia
- "Corax", abbreviation of corporate action in the realm of corporate finance
- Corax, a genus of fossil sharks
- Corex cough syrup
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.