From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corbett may refer to:
- Corbett, Oregon, a community in the United States
- Hill lists in the British Isles, a Scottish term for hills between 2500 and 3000 feet
- Jim Corbett National Park, in Uttarakhand, northern India
- Corbett Award, US award for athletics administrators
- Corbett (surname), people with the surname Corbett
- Corbett family, a family named Corbett
- Corbet, the old English or Anglo-Norman spellings of Corbett or Corbeau
- Corbet baronets, four in the Baronetage of England, one in the Baronetage of Great Britain and one in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix