Location of Corcoran within the U.S. city of Minneapolis
|• Total||0.457 sq mi (1.18 km2)|
|• Density||8,600/sq mi (3,300/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
Corcoran is a neighborhood within the Powderhorn community in Minneapolis, United States. The neighborhood is bordered by Longfellow and Howe neighborhoods to the east, Phillips to the north, Powderhorn Park to the west and Standish to the south. Its official boundaries are East Lake Street to the north, Hiawatha Avenue to the east, East 36th Street to the south, and Cedar Avenue to the west.
Corcoran is home to Minneapolis South High School.
The Corcoran neighborhood is known for its public art and strong sense of community among neighbors.
- "Corcoran neighborhood in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), 55406, 55407 detailed profile". City-Data. 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- "Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile: Corcoran" (PDF). Minnesota Compass. October 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- Rosenblum, Gail (2009-08-03). "Small potatoes, yes, but Midtown Market vies for No. 1". Minneapolis StarTribune. Retrieved 2009-09-03.
- Corcoran, Minneapolis, MN. Google Earth. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile - Corcoran
- Corcoran Neighborhood Organization
- Virtual tour of the Corcoran neighborhood
|This article about a location in Hennepin County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|