|Genres||Alternative rock, indie rock|
|Past members||Andrew Walsh|
Cord (often written as C/O/R/D) are a four-piece band from Norfolk, UK. Originally signed by Island Records on a five album deal they were released from their contract in March 2007. The band's song "Go Either Way" is featured on the soundtrack for EA's video game Madden NFL 07. Also, the song "Sea of Trouble" was featured in the NME Essential Bands 2007.
The band split in 2008, however reformed in 2010 and released their second album, 'Later Is Better for Me, If That's Okay?', in 2011 on the NRone record label.
Cord line up
James Leeds - Vocals, Guitar, Keyboard
Phil Davison - Drums
Mike Jackson - Guitar, Keyboard
Andrew Walsh - Bass (former)
- "Go Either Way" (2006)
- "Winter" (re-release) (2006) (UK #34)
- "Sea of Trouble" (2006) (UK #50)
- "Madden NFL 07 Soundtrack". IGN Music. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- "Cord: "We Don't Care What NME Think"". MTV.co.uk. 12 October 2006. Retrieved 2009-06-18.
- Barnes, Dan (2 October 2006). "Cord: Other People's Lives Are Not As Perfect As They Seem". inthenews.co.uk. Retrieved 2009-06-18.
- Butler, Jim (15 October 2006). "C/O/R/D, Other People's Lives". The Observer. Retrieved 2009-06-24.
- "Cord interview". BBC Norfolk. 14 June 2006. Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- "Review: Cord play to full house on kick-off tour date". BBC Norfolk. 31 January 2006. Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- Official site
- Cord at Myspace
- Cord Data
- Tin Man at Myspace
- Austin-based CORD, a different band
- Cord on their new album, UKMusic.com
|This article on a United Kingdom band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|