Jump to navigation Jump to search
- There were several Cordeliers Convents in France. This article is about the one in Paris.
Cordeliers was the name given in France to the Observant Franciscans.
The building later housed the Dupuytren Museum of anatomy in connection with the school of medicine. This was moved in 2016.
Burials at the convent
- Marie of Brabant, Queen of France
- Arthur II, Duke of Brittany
- Blanche of France, Infanta of Castile
- Joan I of Navarre, Queen of France and Navarre
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Couvent des Cordeliers (Paris).|
|This article about a church building or other Christian place of worship in France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|