Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cordon bleu or cordon-bleu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cordon bleu may refer to:
- Cordon bleu (dish), a dish of meat wrapped around cheese
- Cordon Bleu (album), by the Dutch rock group Solution
- Cordon-bleu protein, an actin nucleator protein
- Le Cordon Bleu, international group of hospitality management and cooking schools teaching French cuisine
- Order of the Holy Spirit, also known as the Cordon Bleu Religious Order
- Uraeginthus, a genus of birds in the family Estrildidae
- La Cuisinière Cordon Bleu, magazine predecessor to LCB Le Cordon Bleu institute
- "Cordon Bleugh!", an Angry Birds Toons episode whose title parodies the dish's name
- Blue ribbon (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cordon Bleu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.