From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cordova may refer to:
- Cordova, Cebu, a municipality in the Philippines.
- Córdova District, a district of the Huaytará province of Peru.
- Cordova, Alabama, a city
- Cordova, Alaska, a small city
- Cordova Bay, Alaska
- Cordova Township, Rock Island County, Illinois
- Cordova, Illinois, a village in Rock Island County
- Cordova, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Cordova, Maryland, a census-designated place
- Cordova, Minnesota, an unincorporated community
- Cordova, Nebraska, a village
- Cordova, New Mexico, Rio Arriba County, New Mexico
- Cordova, North Carolina
- Cordova, South Carolina
- Cordova, Tennessee
- Cordova, West Virginia
- Apache Cordova, a mobile software development framework, underlying PhoneGap
- Cordova (surname)
- Cordova Rebellion, an 1839 uprising in Texas
- USS Cordova, an escort aircraft carrier renamed HMS Khedive (D62) upon transfer to the Royal Navy
- Cordova High School (disambiguation), various schools
- Cordova Mall, Pensacola, Florida
- Cordova Hotel, later name of the Casa Monica Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cordova.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.