|Industry||console game development|
Number of employees
Coreplay was a computer game developer located in Munich, Germany. The company was founded by Peter Ohlmann and Andreas Drude in 2007. Peter Ohlmann previously worked on The Settlers II, Knights and Merchants and SpellForce 2. Coreplay shut down in September 2013 due to issues with their publisher, bitComposer, while Chaos Chronicles was still in development.
Their project Jagged Alliance: Back in Action was announced to be released on February 2012. The game is a remake of an older game Jagged Alliance 2 by Sir-Tech with additional features of an average graphical 3D engine, "Plan & Go" system and about 60 mercenaries for hire. The company stated that all the original voice actors will take be present in Back in Action.
- Crazy Chicken Tales (2008, Nintendo Wii)
- Germany's Next Topmodel (2009, Nintendo Wii, PC Windows)
- Ion Assault (2009, Microsoft Xbox 360)
- Fit For Fun (2010, Nintendo Wii)
- Jagged Alliance: Back in Action (2012, PC Windows, Mac)
- Chaos Chronicles (2013, PC Windows, Steam)
- "Forum discussion: oreplay Issues Statement in Response to bitComposer Interview". Peter Ohlmann a.k.a. HobGoblin42. Retrieved 4 June 2015.
- Announcement on GameSpy
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|