Corey Brown (footballer)
|Full name||Corey Brown|
|Date of birth||7 January 1994|
|Place of birth||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|Height||174 cm (5 ft 9 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 August 2015.
Brown attended a prestigious Brisbane all boys school, from grades 5 through to 10; Marist College Ashgrove. In 2009, Brown was awarded a scholarship with the Queensland Academy of Sport at the age of 15. Whilst he was at and played for the QAS, he played on loan for Brisbane City however did not make a senior appearance. In 2010 he was offered a scholarship with the AIS, which he accepted. He made numerous appearances for them in the National Youth League.
On 23 September 2011, it was announced that Brown, who had been on trial with for several weeks, had secured a contract with the Brisbane Roar. Brown signed a three-year deal with the club as a player on a full-time Youth Contract, which allows him to be on the first team roster but be paid outside of the salary cap.
- As of match played 1 May 2015
- "Corey Brown". footballaustralia.com.au. Football Federation Australia. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "reports & opinion - 2010-2011 - NYL HTML template". Back of the Net. 2010-11-13. Retrieved 2011-10-22.
- "A-League Football Club". Brisbane Roar. Retrieved 2011-10-22.
- "Corey Brown". ALeagueStats.com. Retrieved 28 August 2015.