Harrison in 2015
Richard Corey Harrison
April 27, 1983
|Occupation||Businessman, Reality television personality|
|Net worth||$2,650,000|
Richard Corey Harrison (born April 27, 1983) is an American businessman and reality television personality, known as a cast member of the History TV series Pawn Stars, which documents his work at the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas, which he co-owns with his father, Rick Harrison.
Richard Corey Harrison was born on April 27, 1983, is the son of Rick Harrison and the grandson of Richard Benjamin Harrison, who co-own the World Famous Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas. He has three brothers, Christopher Harrison, Adam Harrison and Jake Harrison.
Harrison, who is known by the nickname "Big Hoss", began working at the shop at the age of nine polishing knobs. He eventually became the manager of the shop's day-to-day operations and 30 of its employees. He makes the most purchases of anyone in the shop, and is being groomed by Rick to be the boss one day. Plots of Pawn Stars often feature Harrison coming into conflict with his father and grandfather over his knowledge of the shop's inventory, his responsibilities as a manager, and his overall judgment in sales, in particular his purchase of expensive items.
In Season 6, Harrison tells his father and grandfather that he will take a job at another business if he is not given a 10% partnership in the shop. He remains with the shop after he is given a raise and a 5% partnership, with the possibility of a greater stake in the business in the future.
On April 26, 2014, hours before his 31st birthday celebration, Harrison was injured in a motorcycle accident. He suffered a broken arm, and injuries to his back and foot.
Harrison divorced his first wife in 2015. In July 2017, Harrison married his second wife, Kiki, from whom he filed for divorce in August 2018. The divorce was confirmed on September 10, 2018.
- Leach, Robin. "Photos: Corey Harrison toasts 32nd birthday at Andiamo, dad Rick gets cake in the face". LasVegasSun.com. Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- Leach, Robin (April 29, 2014). "Corey Harrison of ‘Pawn Stars’ injured in motorcycle crash, misses his 31st birthday party". Las Vegas Sun.
- "Pawn Illustrated". Pawn Stars. Season 4. Episode 9. February 7, 2011. History.
- Gupta, Ashima (March 9, 2014). "Corey Harrison: Net Worth, Money And More". Rich Glare.
- "Over the Top". Pawn Stars. Season 4. Episode 33. June 13, 2011. History.
- Meet the Pawn Stars: Corey "Big Boss" Harrison, History.com, accessed February 10, 2011.
- "Guns and Rangers". Pawn Stars. Season 2. Episode 17. February 1, 2010.
- "Backroom Brawl". Pawn Stars. Season 2. Episode 23. March 1, 2010.
- A previous version of History.com's cast page for the series stated that Harrison 's father, Rick, closed most of the deals on the show. That statement is no longer on that page Archived March 8, 2010, at the Wayback Machine. as of March 2, 2010, and the interstitial trivia quiz seen at the end of the last commercial break of the episode "Off the Wagon" states that Harrison makes the most purchases. Harrison's purchase rate has not been explicitly indicated, but the interstitial that precedes the last Act of "Flight of the Chum" states that Rick purchases approximately 50 items a week.
- His father quizzes him on this in the episode "Rick's Big Bet".
- Examples include Rick's reaction to the purchase of a stolen item in the episode "John Hancock's Hancock", and his perception of Harrison's laziness in motivating staff people like Chumlee, Harrison's best friend since childhood, to keep the back storage area organized, as well as putting rare items on display at the shop instead of in the backroom in "Backroom Brawl".
- Examples include Harrison and his grandfather's bet in the episode "Confederate Conundrum" that Harrison could not sell a restored Rolex GMT watch for more than $4,800.
- Examples include his purchase of a boat in "Sink or Sell", despite his father's policy against buying boats, and his $38,000 purchase of a hot air balloon in "Hot Air Buffoon", despite Rick's rule requiring him to consult him first when paying more than $10,000 for an item.
- "The Offer". Pawn Stars. Season 6. Episode 10. November 26, 2012. History.
- "Silent but Chumlee". Pawn Stars. Season 6. Episode 13. December 10, 2012. History.
- "'I can run now': Pawn Star Corey Harrison's staggering 115lb weight loss". Mail Online. July 12, 2011.
- "Corey Harrison Is Married - Again! Shows Off His New Wife Who Might Just Give Him A Family". LIVERAMPUP. Retrieved 2017-12-29.
- Naumann, Ryan (August 24, 2018). "'Pawn Stars' Star Corey Harrison Files for Divorce". MSN.com. Retrieved August 25, 2018.
- Naumann, Ryan (September 10, 2018). "'Pawn Stars' Star Corey Harrison Is Officially Divorced". MSNBC.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Corey Harrison.|