Corey Robin (born 1967) is an American political theorist, journalist, and professor of Political Science at Brooklyn College and the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. He has devoted his scholarly attention to the study of the contemporary forms of American conservatism and neoconservatism, as well as of the difficulties of both liberals and the New Left in dealing with American supremacy after the end of the Cold War.
In 1999, Robin received his Ph.D. from Yale University.
He is the author of the books Fear: The History of a Political Idea and The Reactionary Mind: Conservatism from Edmund Burke to Sarah Palin. Robin’s articles have appeared in many reviews and newspapers, including: American Political Science Review, Social Research, Theory and Event, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The London Review of Books, The Nation, Jacobin and Dissent.
As interim director at the Graduate Center for Worker Education at Brooklyn College in 2013 Robin was part of the decision-making process to restructure the program. In a Portside essay Robin urged readers to ignore a petition protesting the elimination of funding. On August 1, 2013 Portside published a statement by Immanuel Ness, editor of WorkingUSA: The Journal of Labor and Society, also of Brooklyn College, countering Robin and urging that the petition be signed. Robin responded to these criticisms, providing a litany of details regarding his opinions about mismanagement and questionable use of the facility.
- Robin, Corey. 2004. "Endgame." Boston Review, Feb/Mar. 
- Robin, Corey. 2006. "Strangers in the Land." The Nation, March 23. .
- Robin, Corey. 2008. "Out of Place." The Nation, June 4. .
- Corey Robin, The Fear of the Liberals, in: The Nation, September 26, 2005.
- Corey Robin, The Ex-Cons: Right-Wing Thinkers Go Left!, in: Lingua Franca, January 2001, pp. 24–33.
- Corey Robin, Fear: The History of a Political Idea, New York & London, Oxford University Press, 2004. ISBN 0-19-515702-8
- Corey Robin, The Reactionary Mind: Conservatism from Edmund Burke to Sarah Palin, Oxford University Press, 2011. ISBN 0-19-979374-3
- Corey Robin
- Corey Robin: Please Do Not Sign Brooklyn College Worker Ed Petition -Portside July 31, 2013 http://portside.org/2013-07-31/corey-robin-please-do-not-sign-brooklyn-college-worker-ed-petition-0
- Immanuel Ness "Support Worker Education at CUNY - Response to Corey Robin - Still Another Perspective on Worker Ed Program" August 1, 2013. Portside http://portside.org/2013-08-01/support-worker-education-cuny-response-corey-robin-still-another-perspective-worker-ed