Jump to navigation Jump to search
Coriander most often refers to:
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum) is a cultivated plant native to Europe and used as a culinary herb.
- Eryngium foetidum, a Central and South American herb, also cultivated in Asia, and sometimes called Mexican coriander or long coriander.
- Persicaria odorata, an Asian herb sometimes called Vietnamese coriander.
- Porophyllum ruderale, a South American herb sometimes called Bolivian coriander.
- Coriander, the name of a character in the PS2 game Steambot Chronicles
- Coriander, the release name of the latest version of Netvibes
- Koriand'r, the name of the DC Comics superheroine known as Starfire
- Coriander Widetrack, a character in the movie Cars
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coriander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.