2 March 1969
Halver, West Germany
|Spouse(s)||Michael Schumacher (m. 1995)|
|Children||Gina-Maria Schumacher (b. 1997)|
Mick Schumacher (b. 1999)
A keen horsewoman, in 2010 she won the European Championship in western style horse riding. Corinna is also avid dog lover and a dedicated animal rights activist. In 1997, she gave birth to a daughter, Gina-Maria, who is a professional horse rider, and in 1999, a son, Mick, who competes in formula racing.
After her husband's skiing accident, Corinna sold off his jet and holiday home in Norway.
- Jacob Murtagh (11 November 2015). "Michael Schumacher's family win right to host world reining championships". mirror.
- Michael Schumacher's lookalike daughter keeps winning in the family as she takes top prize at horse-riding event - Mirror, 12 August 2017
- Simmons, Marcus (24 December 2016). "Mick Schumacher confirms 2017 European F3 campaign with Prema". Autosport.com. Retrieved 11 January 2017.
- "home :: CS Ranch". cs-ranch.com. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- "Home :: CS Ranch". cs-ranch.eu. Retrieved 7 April 2017.
- Allan Hall (9 May 2015). "Michael Schumacher's wife sells off £25m jet and holiday pad as "he won't use them again"". mirror.
|This German biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|