||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (July 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
October 18, 1958 |
Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, USA
Corinne Bohrer is an American movie and television actress.
Born on a Marine Base in North Carolina, she grew up in Arlington, Texas, a suburb of the Dallas – Fort Worth area, where she attended Lamar High School. Her name comes from her mother's middle name. She was active in drama, band, and student government.
Mother: Nancy Corinne Carson. Her father Richard Campbell Bohrer served in the military. Bohrer has four brothers: Joseph, Richard, David and Matthew.
Bohrer has done cosmetic and swim suit modeling.
Bohrer's work has included a recurring role as Lianne Mars, the wayward mother of the title character in the CW television series Veronica Mars. In 1986 she appeared in the 22nd episode of the 1st season of MacGyver as Terry Ross. In 1988 she co-starred opposite Randy Quaid in Dead Solid Perfect, and followed that with a co-starring role opposite Judge Reinhold and Fred Savage in the comedy Vice Versa. During the 1990s she appeared on Murder, She Wrote. Previous roles were more comedic, including her role as a pediatric nurse who had a crush on Elliott Gould in the short-lived CBS situation comedy E/R, a witch in the similarly brief ABC sitcom Free Spirit, an administrative assistant to a Los Angeles City Councilman played by James Garner in the quickly-cancelled NBC sitcom Man of the People, Prank in The Flash TV series and the mom of a harried movie megaplex worker in Disney's original movie Phantom of the Megaplex (2000). She was featured in the Dream On episode "What I Did for Lust" and the Friends episode "The One Where Rachel Finds Out" (1995).
Over the years, Bohrer has also frequently appeared in commercials. Bohrer played the role of the "counselor" in Apple's "Get a Mac" ad campaign. More recently,[when?] she was in commercials for Totinos Pizza Rolls, Walgreens, Campbell's low sodium soup and Bounty ("One-sheeter"!).
- Phantom of the Megaplex (2000)
- Big Eden (2000)
- Inconceivable (1998)
- Star Kid (1997 film) Science teacher
- Under Wraps (1997 Disney film)
- Aurora: Operation Intercept (1995)
- Revenge of the Nerds IV: Nerds in Love (1994)
- The Coriolis Effect (1994)
- Vice Versa (1988)
- Dead Solid Perfect (1988)
- Cross My Heart (1987)
- Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol (1987)
- Stewardess School (1986)
- Surf II (1984)
- Joysticks (1983)
- My Favorite Year (1982)
- Zapped! (1982)(Cindy) (as Corine Borher)
- Murder In The First (2015) - Lydia Maker
- Veronica Mars (2004-2006) - Lianne Mars
- Joan of Arcadia (2003-2004) - Sylvia Tardio
- Rude Awakening (1998-2000) - Tish Frank
- Partners (1995-1996) - Lolie
- Murder, She Wrote (1992-1996) - Helena McKenna / Bea Huffington / Wanda Andrews
- Ned and Stacey (1995) - Stephanie
- Friends (1995) - Melanie
- Diagnosis: Murder (1994) - Bobbie Burton
- Man of The People (1991-1992) - Constance Leroy
- Dream On (1991) - Chloe
- The Flash (1991) - Zoey Clark/ Prank
- Free Spirit (1989-1990) - Winnie Goodwinn
- St. Elsewhere (1986) - Suzanne McConnell
- MacGyver (1986) - Terry Ross
- E/R (1984-1985) - Nurse Cory Smith
- The Yellow Rose (1984) - Rickey
- Hardcastle and McCormick (1984) - Gina Longren
- T.J. Hooker (1983) - Beth Arnold
- The Powers of Matthew Star (1982) - Cheerleader
- Making The Grade (1982)
- Falcon Crest (1982) - Ann Hilton
In the credits of the movie "Zapped" Corinne's name is incorrectly listed as "Corine Bohrer" and in the credits of the movie "Vice Versa" as "Corrine Bohrer".
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|