23 March 1950 |
Corinne Cléry (born 23 March 1950), also known as Corinne Piccolo, is a French actress. She is known for the films Moonraker (1979), The Story of O (1975), Hitch-Hike (1977) and Yor, the Hunter from the Future (1983).
She was born near Paris and raised in Saint-Germain-en-Laye.
She started her acting career in the late 1960s under the name Corinne Piccoli. Her first important film was Joël Le Moigne's Les Poneyttes with Johnny Hallyday and DJ Hubert Wayaffe, whom she married at the end of the filming, aged 17.
Cléry first came to prominence in the controversial movie Story of O (1975) (Histoire d'O). She also modelled for the cover of French magazine Lui in which she is holding a huge copy of the novel upon which the film is based.
Cléry is also noted for playing Bond girl Corinne Dufour, antagonist Hugo Drax's assistant, in the 1979 James Bond film Moonraker. She also starred with Bond girl Barbara Bach (who played Anya Amasova in The Spy Who Loved Me) and Richard Kiel (who played Bond villain Jaws) in the film The Humanoid (1979). Following Moonraker, she appeared in several Italian language films. She also starred in the films Covert Action, Hitch Hike with actor David Hess, Sergio Corbucci's The Con Artists with Adriano Celentano and Anthony Quinn, and the cult sci-fi film Yor, the Hunter from the Future.
- Les Poneyttes (1967) - Poneytte aka Corinne
- Story of O (1975) - O
- The Con Artists (1976)
- Plot of Fear (1976)
- Three Tigers Against Three Tigers (1977)
- Hitch Hike (1977)
- Kleinhoff Hotel (1977) - Pascale Rota
- Covert Action (1978) - Anne Florio
- The Humanoid (1979) - Barbara Gibson
- Moonraker (1979) - Corinne Dufour
- I viaggiatori della sera (1979) - Ortensia
- Eroina (1980) - Pina
- I Hate Blondes (1980) - Angelica
- Last Harem (1981)
- Yor, the Hunter from the Future (1983) - Ka-Laa
- The Devil's Honey (1986)
- Via Montenapoleone (1986) - Chiara
- The Gamble (1988) - Jacqueline
- Vacanze di Natale '90 (1990) - Alessandra
|This article about a French film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|