Corinne Marie Bishop
February 15, 1994
|Alma mater||University of Southern California|
Corinne Marie Bishop (born February 15, 1994), known professionally as Corinne Foxx, is an American model and actress. She is the daughter of actor and singer Jamie Foxx. She has attended Sierra Canyon High School, University of Southern California (USC) and various acting schools.
Foxx is the daughter of Eric Marlon Bishop, better known by his stage name Jamie Foxx, and his ex-girlfriend Connie Kline. In high school, she attended Sierra Canyon School where she was a cheerleader and was featured on the cover of American Cheerleader in 2011. She attended the University of Southern California, where she was a member of the class of 2016. She studied public relations, was a cheerleader, and was a member of the Pi Beta Phi sorority. After college, she attended Howard Fine Acting Studio and the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
At age six, she made a cameo in The Jamie Foxx Show and regularly served as her father's date on the red carpet growing up. She has appeared on Sweet/Vicious and served as Miss Golden Globe in 2016. She was announced as the DJ for the second season of Beat Shazam (on which her father is host) in 2018 and has a role in her father's 2019 directorial debut, All-Star Weekend. She returned to her DJ role on Beat Shazam for its third season debut on May 20, 2019.
She made her formal modeling debut at the Bal des débutantes in November 2014. She began modeling in 2014, and she has represented brands such as Ralph Lauren, Dolce & Gabbana, Kenneth Cole, and Wet 'n' Wild cosmetics. She made her New York Fashion Week debut in 2016, walking for Kanye West's Yeezy line, and walked New York Fashion Week for Sherri Hill's Spring 2018 line in September 2017.
In late 2014 or 2015, Foxx, who was born with her father's birth surname, Bishop (Jamie Foxx was born Eric Marlon Bishop), adopted the surname Foxx.
|2019||47 Meters Down: Uncaged||Sasha|
- Acuna, Kirsten (April 23, 2013). "Meet Corinne Bishop: Jamie Foxx's Social Media Savvy 19-Year-Old Daughter". Business Insider. Retrieved May 3, 2018.
- Schmidt, Ingrid (February 15, 2018). "Corinne Foxx, Daughter of Jamie Foxx, Signs With CAA (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 3, 2018.
- Lew, Janine and Jasmin Rosemberg (November 17, 2015). "Corinne Foxx, Daughter of Jamie Foxx, Named Miss Golden Globe 2016". Variety. Retrieved May 3, 2018.
- Lawrence, Vanessa (September 5, 2013). "Corinne Foxx: It Trend, It Girl". W. Retrieved May 3, 2018.
- Robinson, Melia and Melissa Stanger (January 8, 2014). "The 18 Most Famous Students In College This Semester". Business Insider. Retrieved May 3, 2018.
- "73rd Annual Golden Globe Awards" (PDF). Hollywood Foreign Press Association. Retrieved May 3, 2018.
- Binding, Lucia (September 6, 2017). "Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx finally confirm romance after Tom Cruise banned her 'publicly dating'". International Business Times. Retrieved May 3, 2018.
- Chatrier, Marie-France (November 2, 2014). "Corinne Foxx entre dans le monde au galop". Paris Match (in French). Retrieved May 3, 2018.
- Morel, Chantel (September 13, 2017). "Jamie Foxx's Little Girl Is All Grown Up—And Strutting Down Runways". Bravo. Retrieved May 3, 2018.
- Tate, Crystal (September 13, 2017). "Jamie Foxx And Keenan Ivory Wayans' Daughters Hit The Runway At New York Fashion Week". Essence. Retrieved May 3, 2018.
- Fisher, Luchina (November 18, 2015). "5 Things to Know About Miss Golden Globe Corinne Foxx". ABC News. Retrieved May 3, 2018.