Corinne Lee (Corinne Lee Greiner) is the author of short stories, poems, and essays.
She teaches creative writing, literature, and music. Her book PYX won the National Poetry Series and was published by Penguin. Lee was chosen in 2007 by the Poetry Society of America as one of the top ten emerging poets in the United States. Six of her poems were featured in Best American Poetry 2010.
Lee is a Master Naturalist in the state of Texas. She lives on seven acres in the Texas Hill Country with her husband and children.
- Her poetry collection PYX won the National Poetry Series.
- "Sheaves ~f G l @ s s." Drunken Boat
- "Liquid Fractures: Karst, Gushers, and Absence," Eco-Now
- "The Narrows," "Lysistrata Motley," "Ten Cents A Dance", foame
- "Lysistrata Motley", Poets & Writers
- PYX. Penguin Books. 2005. ISBN 978-0-14-303551-0.
|This American poet–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|