(Redirected from Cork (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cork or cork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cork may refer to:
- Cork (material), used for bottle stoppers, insulation, etc.
- Bung a.k.a. cork or plug, bottle stopper
- Cork (city), a city in Ireland
- County Cork, a county in Ireland
- Cork, Arizona, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Cork, Georgia, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Cork, Kentucky, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Cork City (Parliament of Ireland constituency)
- Cork County (Parliament of Ireland constituency)
- Cork City (UK Parliament constituency)
- Cork County (UK Parliament constituency)
- Cork (surname)
- Cork encoding, a digital data format
- Cork taint, a wine fault
- Canadian Olympic-training Regatta, Kingston, a sailing regatta
- Cork GAA
- Ye Antient Order of Noble Corks, a masonic order, also known as "The Cork"
- Cork City F.C., a football club
- Cork City Women's F.C., a football club
- Cork, Ireland (disambiguation)
- Cork tree (disambiguation)
- Cork Oak, an evergreen tree, and the main source of cork
- Cork cambium, plant tissue
- Corky (disambiguation)
- Kork (disambiguation)
- KORK (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Cork
- All pages with a title containing Cork
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.