The Cork Film Festival is a film festival held annually in Cork City, Ireland. It was established in 1956 as part of An Tóstal.
Established in 1956 Cork Film Festival is one of the oldest European Festivals,
celebrating its 60th edition in November 2015.
The title of the festival changed for the period 2007 to 2012 to the Corona Cork Film Festival.
The programme is a mix of big budget pictures, world cinema, independent films, documentaries and short films from all over the globe. The festival is a showcase for Irish film production.
The current Artistic Director of the Festival is James Mullighan.
- Grand Prix for international short
- Grand Prix for Irish short
- Grand Prix for Cork short
- Cork Short Film Nominee for the European Film Awards
- UCC Film Academy Student Jury