|Look up corking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corking may refer to:
- A physiological plant disorder in stone fruit
- Cork (material), a material harvested from the Cork oak tree
- Cork taint, a wine defect
- Spool knitting, a knitting technique
- The process of inserting a stopper into the opening of a bottle
- A game in which a cork being dropped in a players drink results in the player being required to "skull" said drink.
- A game in which one uses a mallet to strike the underside of a small, 2'x4'x2' wooden table, resulting in a cork (on the top side of the table) to launch upward. The player that launches the cork the highest wins. Originated in East India.
- Corking, a tactic used during Critical Mass bicycling events to maintain group cohesion.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.