Corley services is a motorway service station, between junctions 3 and 4 of the M6 motorway in the English county of Warwickshire. It is close to the village of Corley, with the nearest city being Coventry. A footbridge, originally made of concrete but now clad in orange fibreglass panelling, spans the motorway to link services on either side.
Corley was opened in 1972 (a year after the section of motorway it serves), and was originally operated by Forte. Currently it is operated by Welcome Break and receives approximately 2 million visitors per year.
- Motorway Services Trivia - Chronology - Accessed 16 February 2009
- "Warwickshire Police".[dead link]
- "Welcome Break - Service Station - Corley". Welcome Break. Retrieved 2016-07-14.
- "Driving Pit Stop - Find Highway and Motorway services". www.drivingpitstop.com. Archived from the original on 10 September 2016. Retrieved 2016-07-14.
- Welcome Break Motorway Services - Corley - M6 Motorway
- Motorway Services Online - Corley
- Motorway Services Trivia Site - Corley
None on M6
Watford Gap on M1
|Motorway service stations on the
Norton Canes (M6 Toll)
|This article about a West Midlands building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|