From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up corn-fed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corn-fed, Corn fed, or Cornfed may refer to:
- Corn-fed beef, beef from cattle that is raised on corn (maize) rather than pasture.
- a pejorative adjectival appellation for a yokel
- a pejorative appellation for a Confederate Soldiers, used during the American Civil War and referring to their diet and poverty when compared to the Union soldiers
Comics and animation
- Corn Fed, an underground comix by Kim Deitch.
- "Cornfed", an android character from the Livewires comic book limited series
- "Cornfed", a pig from the Duckman animated sitcom
- Corn Fed (album), a 2006 album by Shannon Brown
- Cornfed (film), a 1924 silent film directed by Gilbert Pratt and starring Jack Duffy, George B. French, and Lincoln Plumer
- "Cornfed (fanzine)", A country/Americana fanzine that was published during the 1990s
- "Cornfed", the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Ultimate Frisbee team
- Cornfed (cyclists), a group of urban fixed gear cyclists in Indianapolis, known for their videos showcasing dangerous maneuvers through city traffic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corn-fed.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.