From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Corn flour)
Cornflour may be:
- Cornmeal, flour ground from the kernels of the corn plant
- Corn starch ('cornflour' in the UK), a fine white powder derived from corn, used to thicken liquids
- Masa, the flour of hominy
- Wheat starch, in Australia
- Cornflower, a small annual flowering plant with blue flowers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cornflour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.