|Look up corneille in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Corneille may refer to:
- Corneille de Lyon (1534-1574), French portrait painter
- Pierre Corneille (1606-1684), French dramatist
- Thomas Corneille (1625-1709), French dramatist
- Corneille Cacheux (1687-1738), French pipe organ maker
- Corneille Jean François Heymans (1892–1968), Belgian physiologist. Won the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine in 1938
- Guillaume Cornelis van Beverloo (1922-2010), Dutch painter
- Corneille (singer) (born 1977), German-born Canadian rhythm and blues singer
- Lycée Pierre-Corneille, a secondary school in Rouen, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Corneille.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.