Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up cornelia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cornelia may refer to:
- Cornelia (name), a feminine given name
- Cornelia (gens), a Roman family
- Cornelia Dahlgren, "Cornelia", a Swedish singer.
- Cornelia (Rome Metro), an underground station on Rome Metro
- South Africa
- Cornelia, Free State, a town in South Africa
- United States
- Cornelia, Georgia, a city
- Cornelia, Iowa, an unincorporated community
- Cornelia, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Cornelia, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- FV Cornelia Marie, a crabbing ship
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cornelia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.