Jump to navigation Jump to search
Born to Rynier Gardinier and Mary Newkirk, he married Catherine and had at least ten children.
He died on October 21, 1892, in Darien, Connecticut, at the home of his son son-in-law J. H. Taylor.
- Official State Canvass in NYT on January 3, 1854
- Whig State Officers in the Havana Journal, of Havana, on January 14, 1854
- The New York Civil List compiled by Franklin Benjamin Hough (pg. 42; Weed, Parsons and Co., 1858)
- Death notice in the New York Herald on October 23, 1892
- History of the Town of Glen
|This article about a politician from the state of New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|