|• Total||0.39 sq mi (1.00 km2)|
|• Land||0.39 sq mi (1.00 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||6,135 ft (1,870 m)|
| • Estimate |
|Time zone||UTC-7 (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||0003279|
Cornfields is part of the Fort Defiance Agency, of the Bureau of Indian Affairs; Ganado, AZ is the delegate seat for the district that encompasses the Jeddito, Cornfields, Ganado, Kinlichee, Steamboat communities at the Navajo Nation Council.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 0.39 square miles (1.0 km2), all land. Cornfields is part of the greater Ganado area which includes Ganado, Burnside, Cornfields, Kinlichee, Wood Springs, Klagetoh, and Steamboat and the family ranches dispersed amongst these sub-areas.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jul 18, 2017.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Cornfields CDP, Arizona". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved April 18, 2013.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Apache County, Arizona location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|