Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cornflour may be:
- Cornmeal, flour ground from the kernels of the corn plant
- Corn starch ("cornflour" in the UK), a fine white powder derived from corn, used to thicken liquids
- Masa, the flour of hominy
- Wheat starch, in Australia
- Cornflower, a small annual flowering plant with blue flowers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cornflour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.