From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Cornforth shown within County Durham|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||County Durham and Darlington|
|EU Parliament||North East England|
Before the middle part of the Victorian era, when coal mining was at its height in County Durham, Cornforth was in the parish of Bishop Middleham.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- "Hutchinson, Thomas (1698-1769)". Dictionary of National Biography. London: Smith, Elder & Co. 1885–1900.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cornforth.|
- West Cornforth Village Website
- Cornforth Colliery entry on Durham Mining Museum
- Cornforth Quarry entry on Durham Mining Museum
|This County Durham location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|