Jump to navigation Jump to search
Before the middle part of the Victorian era, when coal mining was at its height in County Durham, Cornforth was in the parish of Bishop Middleham.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- Dictionary of National Biography. London: Smith, Elder & Co. 1885–1900. .
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Cornforth.|
- West Cornforth Village Website
- Cornforth Colliery entry on Durham Mining Museum
- Cornforth Quarry entry on Durham Mining Museum
|This County Durham location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|