Corning Community College
|Type||Public community college|
|State University of New York|
|President||William P. Mullaney|
42°07′02″N 77°04′25″W / 42.117258°N 77.073544°W
|Campus||Suburban, 550 acres (220 ha)|
|Colors||Red & white|
|National Junior College Athletic Association, Mid-State Athletic Conference|
Corning Community College is a public community college in Corning, New York. It was initiated in 1957 and moved to its Spencer Hill campus in 1963. This two-year college serves three counties: Steuben, Chemung, and Schuyler. It is one of the community colleges in the SUNY system.
Campus and programs
The college offers Associate of Sciences, Associate of Arts, Applied Associate of Science, Associate of Occupation Studies and a number of certificates as well.
The college also operates the Eileen M. Collins Observatory.
This section needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011)
- Eileen Collins, ‘76, Retired Colonel, U.S. Air Force, and Commander, NASA
- Stephen D. Daley, ‘68, Senior VP of Media Relations, Porter Novelli
- William "Bill" Hanley, CEO/Chairman of Optical Alchemy, 
- Dr. Richard A. Chordash '67, 2011 Distinguished Alumni Award Recipient:
- ^ "STEAM Innovation Center Celebration". www.corning-cc.edu. Retrieved 13 July 2020.
- ^ a b c "Corning Community College College Profile". petersons.com. Lawrenceville, New Jersey: Peterson's. 2010. Retrieved 2022-08-06.
- ^ "President". corning-cc.edu. Retrieved 13 July 2020.
- ^ "SUNY Fast Facts". State University of New York (SUNY).
- Media related to Corning Community College at Wikimedia Commons
- Official website